Saturday, September 25, 2004

Playlists - 9/23 - 9/24

I liked the idea of posting my playlists. Not for any particular reason, cuz I'm the only one who will read this, but just because. Maybe it will influence my listening choices. "Hey, I'll listen to X cuz then I can blog it and it will look like I'm cool! (yea right)"

Anyhow, here's what I've been listening to at work the past several days:

Thursday, September 23rd
Moby, Muddy Waters, A Blues colletion, The Donnas, Jeff Beck, Pink Floyd, Rammstein

Friday, September 24th
Beatles all day

Saturday, September 25th
Harry Connick Jr, Chris Isaak, Norah Jones, Louie Armstrong, Frank Sinatra

Plus, when not listening to NPR (wrvo out of Oswego, NY) in the car , I've been listening to Bruce's first two albums: "The Wild, The Innocent and The E Street Shuffle" (originally released September 11, 1973) and "Greetings From Asbury Park NJ" (originally released on January 5, 1973). If you know Bruce only from "Born In The USA", ya gotta check out these two CDs. Although I can't believe they are over 30 years old already. I'm sure Bruce feels the same way :-)

Well, that's it. Not exactly Pultizer Prize winning writing but how many people can claim their writing is?

No comments: