Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Hey

So. Here it is. I'm blogging. Like anyone will actually read this. How many blogs are created and never used after day one? How many blogs are looked at by someone other than the blogger?

OK. My plan. Blog about my running. And other stuff if I really feel it is necessary. I may blog a race report once in a while. Or not. We'll see ...

I took a quick peak thru some blogs. I didn't even scratch the surface before it became clear that there are some very creative people blogging some very creative blogs. This ain't gonna be one of them. But who cares? Who will even notice?

I spent a good 5 minutes trying to come up with a title and a URL. Ironic for a blog that will get no traffic.

Gonna go ahead and publish this. My first post. This is a "Kodak Moment". I can hardly contain my excitement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. I'm prickly with anticipation of spine-tingling running stories. I'll link you in my forth coming blog friends area on my site. While I'm plugging, everybody should come on over to my blog: http://jasoncrowther.com/blog hehe.